The Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can chat about Video games, Books,Music, Movies, and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proman
Admin
Proman

EF Points : 15497

So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game Empty
PostSubject: So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game   So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 pm

1.Metallica
2.Cookies
3.Avatar
4.Man eating Monkeys
5.Watermelons

Those are today's words! Answer truly...
Back to top Go down
https://epicforums.forumotion.com
Garagfi-Moderator
Garagfi-Moderator

EF Points : 10331

So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game   So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 pm

I have a paranoia so i try to let no one not understand me lol
afro Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Proman
Admin
Proman

PostSubject: Re: So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game   So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Nah...You don't need to know internet slang,like me I dont talk like. wowzars man u just got a gr8 x box but wa8 i gtg nah i brb. aneeway my xbox is pretty meh so ya. Lol! I know some people who speak like that and i don't mean to insult them but from this i can deduce

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS DISAPPEARING! Lol jk.
Back to top Go down
Garagfi-Moderator
Garagfi-Moderator

EF Points : 10331

PostSubject: Re: So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game   So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Lolz i know
Back to top Go down
Proman
Admin
Proman

PostSubject: Re: So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game   So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 am

Nobody's answered -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game   So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you have to tell me which one of these things you like more...Admin's Game
Page 1 of 1