The Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can chat about Video games, Books,Music, Movies, and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my fanfic for warriors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

EF Points : 10296

my fanfic for warriors Empty
PostSubject: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:20 am

[center WARRIORS DAYBREAK

Prologue
“NO!” screamed featherpaw as she saw the large brown tabby fall to the floor. She saw his merciless killer with streaked blood on his paws.
The muscular tom said “Leave our territory and don’t come back.” Featherpaw wasn’t gonna leave without giving him wounds to remember. She sprang at him thinking I must avenge my brother’s death. As she sprang she unsheathed her claws as they glinted in moons dim light. The tom suddenly sprang to the side, making it harder for featherpaw. Featherpaw forcefully sliced open his flank. He yowled in anger proceeding to slice her face but she was too fast for him. He fell writhing in pain but slacked off back to his territory. Featherpaw sat there mourning for her brother’s useless death. She was thinking why not kill darktail now but that would have to wait. She then proceeded sadly back to wind clan territory.

Chapter 1

Redkit was messing around with featherkit and moonkit. Their mother Morningbreeze was eyeing them carefully. Suddenly redkit wacked moonkit and he started to cry. Redkit thought Uh Oh. Morningbreeze started scolding Redkit and Moonkit wacked him. Morningbreeze screamed “HAVN’T I TOLD YOU NOT TO WACK!” Redkit and moonkit had to say sorry to each other.
Then Morningbreeze said “Why don’t you go play with snowkit and rainkit. Play something like clan wars.”
Redkit replied “Ok that sounds fun!” Redkit, Moonkit and Featherkit went outside to go play with snowkit and rainkit. Clan cats were running everywhere over the moorlands.
Then someone screamed “Shadow clan is attacking!” Red kit saw black and gray cats running silently over the moorlands. Redkit, Moonkit, and featherkit looked in terror around the camp cats were flailing and blood was pouring down like rain. He saw darktail, deputy of Shadow clan slicing and making blood gush around like a river. He then saw shadowpaw coming towards him. He felt the surge to attack because he was just about to become an apprentice. He jumped on shadowpaw who was younger and less nimble than he and redkit took him down. He sliced shadowpaws face and the tiny tom fled in terror. He then could see Swiftstar with windstep fighting off darkstar and darktail. Redkit jumped into the fray. He started attacking darktail. This gave the wind clan leader and deputy the upper edge. Darktail lunged for windstep, scraping her flank. Windstep fell with a thud and was still yet barely alive. Redkit was pulsing with rage. Redkit ran toward darktail with his paws unsheathed badley splitting his nose. Darktail ran off screaming and running away. Darkstar seeing that he was out numbered ran off toward the thunderpath. Swiftstar looked at redkit curiously.
He then announced “let all cats old enough to hunt come for a clan meeting!” All the wind clan warriors came to hear what was going on.
I’m proud to announce the new apprentices Redpaw, Featherpaw, and Moonpaw who is a medicine cat apprentice! Redpaws mentor shall be me, Featherpaws mentor shall be Gorsefang, and Moonpaws shall be our medicine cat dawnshadow!”
Every one screamed "Redpaw Featherpaw Moonpaw HOORAY!" and Redpaw knew his adventure had just begun.
Back to top Go down
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:29 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:30 am

UBER BUMP
Back to top Go down
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:30 am

SUPER BUMP DAN DAN DAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Back to top Go down
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am

MUMPOE
Back to top Go down
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am

UBER PWNAGE BUMP
Back to top Go down
Garagfi-Moderator
Garagfi-Moderator

EF Points : 10318

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:03 am

I liked it, though you could make it a bit easier to read. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 am

k but i had trobule copying it
Back to top Go down
Proman
Admin
Proman

EF Points : 15484

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 am

Good one! A couple spelling mistakes, and punctuation mistakes, but anyway Good!
Back to top Go down
https://epicforums.forumotion.com
Garagfi-Moderator
Garagfi-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 am

Did you read your private message?
Back to top Go down
Proman
Admin
Proman

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 am

Um no let me see it...
Back to top Go down
Garagfi-Moderator
Garagfi-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 am

Admin! Can I put my fanfic on this forum ( the one on the real forum)
Back to top Go down
Garagfi-Moderator
Garagfi-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:12 am

I meant Redwind not you lolz
Back to top Go down
Proman
Admin
Proman

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:12 am

Sure i'm planning on doing the same thing, and btw. I have no messages....
Back to top Go down
Garagfi-Moderator
Garagfi-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:13 am

I meant Redwind BLORGHHH
Back to top Go down
Proman
Admin
Proman

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 am

Oh sorry...
Back to top Go down
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:30 am

ty
Back to top Go down
*strongly*[emo]tional

EF Points : 5226

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Wow, very good!
Back to top Go down
Redwind563-Moderator
Redwind563-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:46 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my fanfic for warriors   my fanfic for warriors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my fanfic for warriors
Page 1 of 1